The other day, I found myself sitting in my much too beautiful hairdresser’s chair, listening to her as she chopped away at my somewhat exhausted locks. She said something similar to this “You have to buy this ridiculously expensive conditioner if you want your hair to look even remotely close to as fabulous as mine.” Ok, that’s not what she said but it’s close ….Alright, its not her fault she’s gorgeous, or that my hair is tired…or even that hair care products have become the pirates of our day!! So I gave her some lame story about how I’ll be getting it next time, left the salon and began my search for a CENTSIBLE way to handle this problem!
Here is the CENTSIBLE solution girls….organic coconut oil!
I bought a large jar of coconut oil at Walmart of all places!
It cost me $4.39 for 64oz …now that’s centsible!
Here’s how you do it:
1. Scoop 3-4 tablespoons of the oil into a bowl (its a solid below 77 degrees)
2. Microwave for 20 seconds ( just to make sure it won’t burn you)
3. Apply to damp hair ( I like doing it in the shower, its less messy)
4. Pin up, under a shower cap and leave it on for at least 1 hour (longer is even better)
5. Wash, rinse, repeat (wash it twice to get it all out)
6.Watch all the other girls be jealous of your gorgeous, shiny, soft, yet CENTSIBLE hair….shhhhhhhhhhhhh its our secret!